Critical Care RN Hiring Event @ Wahoo Grill
Emory Healthcare is looking for dedicated and passionate RNs to join our world-class critical care team at Emory University Hospital! We are recruiting RNs with two or more years of current ICU experience to join our advance respiratory ICU team.
Our advanced respiratory ICU features:
• Newly renovated ICU space in a Magnet-designated facility
• Innovative care in a patient and family-centered environment
• Strong interdisciplinary collaboration
• 7-14 licensed beds
• Patients requiring critical care support for complex, multi-system, acute medical care, lung failure, adult respiratory distress syndrome or infectious diseases
• Minimum 2 years of current/recent ICU/Critical Care experience
Bring two copies of your resume and meet our hiring managers at our upcoming nurse hiring event. Offers to qualified candidates will be on the spot!
Thursday, May 17
5 - 8 p.m.
1042 W. College Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Refreshments and appetizers will be served. Valet parking will be available.
Let us know your preferred work schedule
How did you find out about the event?
Emory Healthcare careers page
Referred by a friend at Emory Healthcare
If you selected "Referred by a friend" or "Other," give us some details! Who can we thank for the referral?
Let us know when we can expect you! Please let us know your preferred time to meet with a hiring manager.
5 - 6 p.m.
6 - 7 p.m.
7 - 8 p.m.
Note: This doesn't guarantee you an exact interview time, but does help with planning purposes.
Tell us a little bit about you! How many years experience do you have? If you're a nurse, let us know how many years you've been a licensed RN.
Less than a year
One to three years
Four or more years
Bringing a friend? We can't wait to meet them!
Your friend's email address
Do Not Fill This Out